Monday, August 14, 2017

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY

Again its Monday and I am just doing my post. We have just been having too much fun! Also there is literally nothing to report as far as infertility goes. I am still on my Lupron shots and will be through Thursday. I have upped my estrogen to 4 pills a day instead of 2 and thats about it! I have an ultrasound Wednesday which is the last hurdle before transfer day. If all looks good Wednesday next Thursday is transfer day! Woohoo! Timing is literally sprinting by and I can't believe how quickly this day has come. Time flies when you are having fun. Delainey started kindergarten today so we are officially on to a new chapter of parenting. I can't believe I have an elementary student Ah! I will do another post with all her pics and stuff as well as the fun we had last week! Keep the prayers coming and hopefully I will be back on Friday with a good report and a transfer time for next Thursday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!