Monday, August 7, 2017

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY (ON A MONDAY)

Sorry guys! Life has been crazy. We had a neighborhood block party on Saturday at our house and were busy on Friday playing with Collins for her 6th birthday. So I am doing a late fertility post. I will get back on it again weekly I promise!
So over the past 2 weeks I started my lupron shots and stopped my birth control. The birth control was tolerable this time. No extreme outbursts. The lupron however is giving me some serious headaches and hot flashes! I actually looked back at my blog to see if this was normal and apparently it is. Good old amnesia kicks in and I forget all the fun stuff that comes along with these meds. I'll be on these shots for another few weeks so in the mean time I will be walking around with no clothes on popping tylenol. :)
I did have an ultrasound on Wednesday to make sure nothing was going on in my uterus...no cysts, normal lining...and all was well! Blood tests also turned out fine so we are continuing on. I have another ultrasound in a week and a half and as long as that is good, we are doing this transfer on the 24th. I would like to note I weighed in almost 10 pounds heavier than my last transfer! These meds are me so hungry and I definitely haven't been watching what I have been eating these past 2 months! Oh well. So please excuse my before pictures as they are larger than normal. Haha
Got ALL my meds in the mail :)
After my drs appointment, hence the bandaid on my arm from the blood draw. Can we just note how the angle of a picture makes you look so skinny or fat. It is insane that these 2 pics are taken 5 seconds apart because I look so different in them. 


So moral of the story, onward we march towards our transfer day. Less than 3 weeks to go. Time to get those prayers going. And this time I am going to be more specific about my prayers for a baby. Delainey prayed tonight for a baby SOON. Duh why didn't I think of that. I keep just asking God to give Mom another baby. Well I am sure in his timing he will, but boy would I like it to be soon! So my prayer is changing that God would give me a baby from this transfer! Can't hurt to be too specific in our prayers! :) This is our last week of freedom before D starts kindergarten on Monday so hopefully we can squeeze a little more fun! Hope you all have a great week! 






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!