Friday, July 7, 2017

(In)fertility Friday - FET Round #3 starts now

Hey guys! Sorry I have been MIA lately. We were out of town for a week and have been busy with swim and playing with our cousins. I honestly have about 4 posts I need to do with tons of pictures, but for today I will just do my fertility post. 

Last time I did it, my HCG level was at 15 and we were needing it to drop to 5 or less. I also needed to do a blood draw on Day 3 of my period to get insurance to cover another FET. Of course I got my period while in Cashiers, so Mary Beth and I made a day trip to Asheville and hit up the Labcorp there. We had lunch at a delicious brunch place called Tupelo Honey and then shopped a little before heading home. It actually was nice to get out and see Asheville for the day. I got that blood work back and all looked fine with it. As far as my HCG goes, I went for a blood draw on Monday and got a phone call from the Nurse practitioner on Wednesday. She said my level dropped to 6. Luckily she said that was good enough and I could stop the blood draws and move on with my FET calendar. So off we start today.
Today I start the crazy lady birth control for the next 3 weeks. Hopefully it goes by quickly. And in 2 weeks I start the lupron shots again. My stomach is still tender from all the shots, but all the bruising and lumps have gone away. I like to tell myself the reason my stomach still sticks out is because of lumps, but that is definitely not the case. Too much food for this lady! LOL So the countdown to transfer begins. 7 weeks as of yesterday and this will be my last 2 frozen eggs. Hoping God saved the best for last! Let's get those prayers started up again for healthy baby at the end of all this! Talk to you soon! XOXO


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!