Friday, May 19, 2017

(In)fertility friday

Hey guys! Sorry I forgot to do my blog last night. I was up late packing for our trip and then of course nothing was accomplished this morning. We headed to Daytona for a little beach getaway just the 4 of us. It's nice to just relax and lay by the pool and do nothing. Really Blakely makes us swim though most the day.
I'm definitely at that awkward stage that people are probably wondering if I'm pregnant or just have a nice beer gut. Lol Oh well! I don't know anyone down here so who cares. Other than the belly things are going well, boobs are still sore and still needing to eat lots! I see Dr. Garcia on Monday and if all looks well I will stop my crinone and heparin shots. I'll be back after my appointment to update you all. I hope you all have a nice relaxing weekend like we are!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!