Thursday, February 16, 2017

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY

So as there is not much to report this week, I would like to start off by saying isn't God's timing just perfect?!? I mean who would have thought when experiencing my miscarriage I would actually be praising God and thanking him for his perfect timing. Well I have hit that place! Today I looked down at my almost 2 maniac child so exhausted and exasperated that I said Thank you Lord I am not 8 months pregnant and about to have another child in just 2 short months! What??? Obviously I would have figured it out, but God knew I needed my kids spaced out a little more. He knew I needed special time with Blakely as she goes through her terrible 2's (which are really terrible 1 1/2 to 2 1/2). So though not easy to grasp in the midst of the miscarriage, I am here today to say his timing is ALWAYS perfect! Don't ever forget it if you are in a time of waiting. You will 100% understand why he made you wait in hindsight. 

Back to infertility business. The birth control hasn't been to bad with the exception of me having less patience with the kids. I have yelled at them a time or two and then quickly apologized and said I'm sorry for yelling this is not Mommy talking it's the hormones. LOL Dave didn't even know I was on birth control so that is a plus!! I must not be that bad. I stop the birth control on Saturday. Woohoo! :) 

Other than that I have been doing my Lupron shots in the stomach once a night and popping my thousand pills. I think it's the birth control but something is making me so hungry. No wonder they say you gain an average of 10 pounds through it all. I did a little video of myself taking the Lupron shot, so here you go! 

Next week I have an ultrasound to make sure there are no cysts and my hormone levels are all good. Thanks for your continued prayers and I hope you all have a good weekend. We don't have any big plans and I am thrilled about just laying low! :) 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!