Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas 2016

All time record for the longest span without a blog post. I am so sorry guys! I literally have been working from 7 am till midnight every night since we closed on our house on the 22nd! Here is a pic of my moving crew of us all exhausted last Monday after we moved for 11 hours! I'll do a separate blog post on the house, but here are some pictures from Christmas. 
We went to Church on Christmas eve and then back to Mom's for dinner with the cousins and a few presents. 

 Christmas morning the girls woke up and were so excited to see what Santa brought them. No huge presents this year, but they still enjoyed all the toys they got. I think the house was their big present;)


After opening presents, we went to Kelli's for breakfast and then over to Gammoe's for the remainder of the day. We had a wonderful Christmas with all of our family and really enjoyed watching Blakely rip into her presents. I hope you all had a great Christmas as well! 


1 comment:

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Addo I was able to get pregnant though his root and herbs. I'm 47years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Addo whose email address is ( addosolution@gmail.com ) he gave me Root and herbs and I was pregnant a week after i his help. I'm 7months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address: ( addosolution@gmail.com )

    from CANADA

    ReplyDelete