Friday, December 2, 2016

The Elf on the Shelf is back!

I love the Elf on the Shelf tradition, but with the craziness of the move and all I couldn't find our Elf Dash! So I decided to change things up and get a girl this year. I told Delainey he broke his leg so he sent his friend this year. Next year we will have both come back and they can get into trouble together! I got all my goodies ready to go about a week ago. And then...I forgot to do it on December 1st! Whoops. Good thing my kids don't know what the date is yet :) So this morning when the girls woke up, the new Elf was on the table with lots of treats for the girls. Delainey was so excited! She named her Dancy after Dancer the reindeer. So we have Dash and Dancy! Here are some pictures of the fun this morning. 




Please notice Blake's crazy hair and puffy eyes. Haha


Delainey tried to wear her night gown to school today she loved it so much! :) Day 1 of Elf on the Shelf...Sucess! Stay tuned for some more posts of the mischief Dancy gets into.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!