Friday, November 25, 2016

Last Weeks Activities

Hey guys! I am so sorry it has been over a week since my last post. I had every intention of doing it several times this week and ended up just going to bed instead. Let me fill you in on whats being happening in the McLaughlin household.

Last week, Delainey had her Thanksgiving show and feast at school. She was a pilgrim and did a great job singing all of the songs. After the performance we went to the gym for a Thanksgiving feast. It was yummy! Both Grandmas got to attend this year too so that was nice. We even brought Georgia along.




 Saturday, Delainey and I did some shopping and then went to her friend Daltyn's birthday party. It was at a Cupcake store and she got to decorate her own cupcakes. Talk about a sugar high.

Then that evening we dropped the girls off for a sleepover with Gammoe and Dave & I had a date night down in St. Augustine. We ate dinner at the Tasting Room and then had drinks at the Floridian which were delish!

 Sunday we had family pictures at the park in the back of an old pick up truck. Stay tuned for a post on those in a few weeks!

 And lastly, we helped serve a thanksgiving meal to the Veterans on Tuesday at our church. They had way too many volunteers so we ended up just sitting down with a family and eating dinner and talking with them. It was cool to meet some new people and hear about his war stories.
I'll be back with a post about our Thanksgiving weekend on Sunday since I took barely any pictures yesterday. :( I hope you all had a great thanksgiving! I know I have LOTS to be thankful for! :) 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!