Tuesday, October 11, 2016

House update...We are getting tile!

You guys! I am so sorry it has been so long since I've blogged! I don't even know why I keep forgetting. A lot has been happening lately so get ready for blog posts overload!

First up is an update on the house.

Ever since getting Drywall done, I feel like things are really moving! We have trim and baseboards, the house has been stuccoed, the stairs have been done, and the flooring is starting to go in. I literally squealed when I walked in on Sunday and saw my main floor of my house being done. I am so in love with it! We went back and forth on which tile to do and was it worth it to spend the extra money, was I going too light, would it look like tile or wood, a million things. Turns out we chose the right one and it was 100% worth the extra money. It is a porcelain tile plank that is supposed to look like wood and it really does! Here is a pic of it on day 1. The whole floor should be done by this week and I'm obsessed with it.

The exterior of the house is coming along. It's crazy what a difference 3 days makes. Today we got our garage doors so it looks even better now. 


The bathrooms are being tiled as well.  Here are some unfinished pics so far. 
Upstairs Guest bath

Girls Jack N Jill Bathroom Upstairs

 Master Bath Floor

We also finally signed off on all the pool and patio stuff and within a day the entire pool was plotted out. Today they dug it and put in the rebar and by the end of the week we should have concrete!! Here is Delainey pretending to swim in her new pool! :)


It is crazy that in about 2 months this will be our home. I will do some more posts in the near future because there is actually pretty stuff to look at now instead of wood and concrete! I am so excited for what the future holds for our lives in this house! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!