Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Halloween Toddler Cooking

This past week during Blakely's nap time, Delainey & I had a little baking fun. In honor of Halloween we made some fun little treats. We made mummies out of hotdogs and crescent rolls, and spiders out of hot dogs and noodles. We also made pumpkin bread for her teachers. I love that she is old enough now to get her stool and do majority of the things in the kitchen. 
She was so obsessed with the noodle spiders. She even had to add the "tuskers" to her spider so he could smell things. LOL This girl loves all things science! 


Pumpkin bread ready to be baked for her teachers. 

We are not up to too much this week. Just the usual school, soccer, BSF, and gym. It is my birthday week but I'm not too excited about turning 32. We did go have a glorious family birthday celebration on Sunday at Ruth's Chris though. I'm looking forward to a new house in my 32nd year of life and fingers crossed getting pregnant again. And maybe get these wrinkles taken care of on my forehead. One for each kid ;) LOL Just kidding, no but seriously I'm not! :)




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!