Friday, July 1, 2016

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY

Hey guys! Sorry for the late post tonight, but better late then never! We have had a fantastic day up in Cashiers, NC boating on the lake. We drove up here late last night and will be here until Monday when we have to make the trek home. Here's a little sneak peek of our day today.


You will have to read a later blog post to hear about the whole weekend next week. On to fertility updates. Tuesday, I had an ultrasound and blood test. I asked what the purpose of this appointment was and they told me basically they want to find nothing. No news is good news in my case, so when I had my ultrasound and they found no cysts or anything wrong, we got the green light to keep going. They also checked my estrogen and progesterone levels to make sure they were normal and all was good!

So I have continued with my shots this week and tomorrow I add in another pill to my nightly regimen. It is an estrogen pill and I will be taking one in the morning and one at night. Add it in to the prenatal vitamin and baby aspirin nightly. I am almost to the point where I need to write my meds on the mirror so I don't get anything confused. I did that last IVF cycle and it was a life saver.

As far as shots go they have been going well. I hit a blood vessel one night this week which caused a little bruise on my stomach, but other than that we are doing ok. Nothing to exacting over the next 2 weeks. Just the same plan with shots and estrogen. On the 14th I have my last ultrasound to make sure things are still ok and if all looks good we are good for the transfer! Start praying it works now! I can't believe we are already into July. Hopefully conception month for my 3rd baby!! I hope you all have a great and safe 4th of July weekend! God Bless the USA!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!