Friday, March 4, 2016

We are building a house!

Sorry to leave you guys hanging the other day on what has been going on in our lives, but I didn't want to say anything until it was a done deal. And as of today it's a done deal. We bought a house!! Well we bought the blueprints of a house and in about 6 months or so we will have an actual house to live in! It has been in the making for the past 2 years, so I am glad it all finally worked out. Here are all the boys hard at work talking logistics and signing papers! 

She's a beauty isn't she!! :) 

I knew a few years ago we were going to need a bigger house, but it was no rush so we weren't going to settle until it had everything we wanted. Well we finally found exactly what we wanted a few months ago and it has been a waiting game the past 2 months for the 3rd phase of the neighborhood to open. We wanted to have first pick of the lots so we didn't have to settle for a yard we didn't like. That just happened about a week ago and today we went in to sign a contract and get things started. We bought our lot even though phase 3 isn't fully complete so they won't start building until Mid to late April. I am good with that though because we still need to sell our house. I am so glad it all finally came to fruition. Now I am going to be consumed by house plans and how to design it and decorate it. But first it's time to clean, declutter, and stage this home to sell! Off to do some work this weekend on tidying things up! I hope you guys all have a great weekend!

PS: I apologize if you thought the news was that I was pregnant. (My mom said it definitely seemed like that lol). God hasn't provided any miracles in the fertility department yet, but we are hoping to get back on the wagon this summer. I will keep you all posted as things come up. One thing at a time ;)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!