Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sicknesses has taken over the house!

Guys! I am so sorry for the long period of time between posts lately. I feel like there is a ton going on in my life right now and not enough time to blog. Really all I want to do at the end of the day is sleep LOL. After coming back from our trip last Sunday, I dealt with a semi-sick Blakely. And by semi-sick, I mean no longer throwing up (see the last steamboat post where she was throwing up on the car ride to the airport), but she had explosive diarrhea that was a blowout at least twice a day. I was doing tons of laundry to say the least. She didn't seem to mind though, so we continued on with normal activities.
Then on Friday morning I headed to Charleston for my friend Amanda's bachelorette party. It was a small group of 8 girls (perfect amount in my mind) and we had a fantastic weekend! It was glorious spending time with some of my best friends who I dearly miss since I don't get to hang out with them all that much. Dave was left watching the girls for the weekend, which we all know means our parents will watch them while Dave does other things LOL. So basically Grammy had them on Friday for the day, and Gammoe had them on Saturday for most of the day and for a sleepover. All was well until I called on my way back into town on Sunday to pick the girls up from Gammoe's and she let me know that Delainey had just projectile vomited on the carpet a minute ago. So much for coming home from a weekend with the girls and relaxing and getting some rest. D had a stomach bug Sunday night, still felt bad on Monday, but no throwing up, and was back to normal by Tuesday. Please Lord let this be the last run of illnesses for at least a few months. My poor girls can't catch a break lately.
I will be back with a little recap of the weekend in Charleston. I am still waiting on Erica to send me some of the pictures of the weekend. Here's a group shot I had on my phone though.

Also I am hoping to be back by the end of Friday with some SERIOUSLY exciting news for the McLaughlin family!! Stay tuned! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!