Sunday, March 20, 2016

Shannon's Wedding Recap

Friday night, I got to celebrate one of my friend Shannon's wedding. I have known Shannon since the age of 10 and she is such a sweet girl. I have been helping her over the last few months with some planning and details. Friday I wore my wedding planner hat and helped run the show! Everything turned out great! The wedding was at the River House in St. Augustine and it had a great view of the intracoastal. The only problem was I was too busy running around to remember to take pictures of most of the evening! Here are the ones I snapped.


I think it is finally time to start a LLC for our wedding/party planning business! After the wedding, we hit up a bar in downtown St. Augustine called Dos Gatos to cap off the night. We had brunch the next morning and then headed home to collect the girls from a sleepover with Gammoe. 

Friday was also Georgia's 2nd birthday! We weren't able to see her on her actual birthday, but we did do Mexican the night before and she got some birthday ice cream that she was loving!! What a gem she is! I love her so much!! :) 
Today we slept in and enjoyed Church on the couch since the girls are not 100% well. 

I am so sick of everyone being sick. Please Lord let us all get healthy. We did go to lunch and to the movie theater to see zootopia which was a cute movie. Poor Delainey though jumped out of the car and hit her mouth on my head and was gushing blood everywhere. It was a long hard day today :( Here is to a week of nothing to do but Spring Break!! Let the fun begin! :) 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!