Sunday, January 24, 2016

Ringling Brothers Circus

Thursday Night, I took the girlies to the Ringling Brothers Circus. I was so excited because it was my first circus ever (unless I went to one as a child that I don't remember). Last year, we bought tickets and I had to go to Morgan's bachelorette party on the same day so I had to miss it. Well this year I bought tickets for a Thursday so the whole family could go and of course, Dave had to go to Ft. Lauderadale for his Stryker annual meeting so he missed it. It was sad Dad couldn't come, but not too sad for Delainey because she got to bring her bestie Collins in Dad's place. The girls did really well cooperating and listening. I was a little nervous to have 3 kids by myself but it was great! Guess I'm ready for #3! haha Not quite yet...but soon. 

 We took our seats (which were dynamite by the way) and "the greatest show on Earth" began. I thought the Elephants looked gigantic and so sweet. The lions and tigers scared me. I was very concerned one was going to bite the trainer. In between the big acts. were clown and cirque de soilel performances. I couldn't believe how many people fit on 2 bikes; the strength they have to support that is nuts!






 Delainey loved the trapeze and the dogs that were doing tricks. She'll tell you her high was when the little puppy went up into the skyscraper and then jumped down to the trainer. Really felt like a Dumbo story making that poor dog jump from so high. :(  He didn't seem to mind though.

It was a very long circus. Almost 3 hours, but all 3 girls pushed through and watched the entire thing. As soon as we got to the car all 3 passed out so I had a nice quiet ride home. I was really impressed and would highly recommend it for anyone who is on the fence. Thursday was perfect too because there was barely anyone there. That is only if you don't have school or work on Friday morning which we didn't. I'll be doing it next year again for sure.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!