Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tracie & Tom's Wedding

This weekend we celebrated Tracie & Tom's wedding and all the other festivities it entailed. Thursday night we had a spray tan party at my house to get all the bridesmaids nice and tan for the wedding. Friday was the rehearsal dinner, but we missed it since Dave had to work late, and then Saturday was the wedding. I helped Tracie plan a good portion of the wedding so I was there bright and early Saturday morning to help set everything up. Man o man was it work! I feel like I was a chicken running around with my head cut off lol. It all came together very nicely though. 

Delainey was the flower girl and of course loved dressing up. She was so cute, she walked down the aisle and then dumped all of the flowers at once at the end of the aisle. Haha. Here are a bunch of pictures from the wedding! 








Most of the Supper Club girls!

Here are some daytime pictures so you can see the details better. Tom's mom did all of the flowers and food for the sweets table. She was awesome!! 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!