Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Delainey's 1st Day of Preschool - 3's

Here we go again...another school year has officially begun today for Delainey! We are at our new school and are excited as ever to be back in school and make some new friends. My big 3 year old girl was all smiles as she hopped out of the car and waved goodbye to mom! (PS: It is heaven having a car drop off line!) 

D said she had a great time in class today and especially loved playing on the playground. I didn't get too much out of her on what all she did today, but I did hear about Callie getting her foot stuck in the tree LOL. Kids are so funny in what they remember from the day. Mom & Blakely enjoyed some alone time shopping and hitting up Costco. I think Blakely really missed her big sis though! Speaking of Blakely she has slept for 7 hours straight the past 3 nights. I have died and gone to heaven! She has changed so much this month! I can't wait to do her 5 month post and list all she has done!

 I am off to supper club tonight and the theme is tailgate food so I'll be sporting my fsu attire. I can't wait for college football to start! I was assigned a side dish so I made a pizza pasta salad. It is delicious! I highly recommend this one and very quick and easy to do! (I leave out the olives though since I don't like them). Here is the recipe if anyone is interested!

Also yesterday we celebrated Grammy's birthday by surprising her at school with all her favorite girls, lunch, and some cookie cake! She is the best and we really could not survive without her! We love you Gram Bam!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!