Saturday, June 20, 2015

Delainey's 1st Ballet Class

Delainey has been asking to do ballet for a good year now. She loves putting on her princess dresses and dancing around the house. I personally think at age 3 it's a bit ridiculous to take a ballet class year round and pay insane amounts of money on recitals when they really don't do that much stuff. So when I heard about a 6 week summer class that didn't require a registration fee or any commitment I thought it would be a good opportunity to let Delainey try it out. She has been wearing her ballet shoes all week and was so cooperative when I told her it was time to do her ballet hair. I just love her little sock bun!! She looks so old in her little outfit. 

 Of course, ballet is more fun with your best friend!  Aren't they so precious! These 2 cuties ran right in and had a ball dancing around. At one point they had wands and tiaras and pretended to be princesses. That was D's favorite part. I can't wait to see what all she's going to learn over the next few weeks.



In other news, Blakely turned 12 weeks old this weekend. She has started to like the pool more these last few times. I think it is because the pool is starting to warm up. She is growing up so fast. She is still my laid back chill lady! She loves laying on her playmate looking at all the sights and sounds.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!