Tuesday, February 10, 2015

8 Month (32 Weeks) Bumpdate












How far along: 32 Weeks (33 now!) 
Gender: Girl! 
Total weight gain: 27 lbs...Packing on the pounds this past month, but they say from 30-40 weeks the baby gains half a pound a week so the mom should average a pound a week. I am just over gaining 5 lbs this month. Still on track to match the weight gain with Delainey which was 32 total lbs. 
Maternity Clothes:   I am hating pants, even maternity ones. I literally will walk around in my shirt and robe all day long while I am at home. The pants just cut into my belly and Blakely is so low that it is painful! Not really doing dresses, bc I don't need to scare everyone with my pale large legs. 
Sleep: Moved to getting up about twice a night even if I go to bed at midnight and pee right before bed. My bladder is just so small! Lately once I'm up I start to make lists in my mind of things to do before B comes so that doesn't help the sleeping situation. 
Miss Anything:  My tan toned body:) Well particularly my legs which have never been big, but definitely are large! We ventured to the beach this weekend and I can't wait to get back in a bathing suit and start tanning. I also have craved a glass of wine lately. I will have a sip or two here and there, but am not going to venture into a whole glass even though its supposed to be ok. What's 7 more weeks?!
Cravings: Still I am loving cookies, cheetos and pineapple orange juice lately. Those are the only 3 things that are out of the norm. 
Symptoms:  This lady is active, but she is running out of space. The big kicks and jabs have turned into just body parts pushing out of my stomach at weird angles. It slower movements but still a ton of movement. I am also having some numbness in my legs randomly when she pinches a nerve. I cannot lay on my back anymore either for lack of breath and too much pressure on my sciatic nerve. I am having braxton hicks this time around...especially when I don't drink enough water. 
Belly Button in or out: 100% out
Mood: Anxious, yet savoring the last few weeks. I'm getting so close, that I just want her out so we can meet her and start life as a family of 4. But at the same time, I am trying to do as much as possible with just me and Delainey and enjoy the little moments together like snuggling in bed at night. I know everything will be great once she is here, but you can't help but be  a little nervous about how Delainey is going to adjust and how I am going to spread my time evenly. I also want to enjoy the kicks and movement inside, because I seriously missed that once D was out. 
Best Moment this month:  Going to Beech mountain for our baby moon/8 yr anniversary/ last trip as a family of 3. We had such a good time together and it was very relaxing. We also had a family day at the zoo and have been spending lots of time doing fun things with D. 
Looking forward to: Going to my college roommates wedding in Seaside in 2 weeks. It will seriously be our last hoorah with no kids before B comes. We are going with Jess, Gregg, and Emily so it should be a good time. I am also looking forward to not having to go to the dr every other week. They are so quick and pointless. I would rather just go every week bc at least then it means I am within a month of meeting her and we can start checking to see my progress. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!