Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Past Weeks Activities

David and I headed to Florida v. Georgia a week and a half ago to enjoy some tailgating with friends in the freezing cold. It actually wasn't too bad as far as the temp goes, it was the 25 mph winds that kept it pretty chilly. We rode over on the water taxi which is always an adventure to see all the young college kids all fired up for the game....oh to be young! :) 
 This past week we have been getting Delainey moved into her big girl room! She has loved sleeping in her new queen bed and Dave & I also love it because we can finally fit in bed with her and snuggle at night. It is still a work in progress and I will post some pictures of the finished product when we are done.
D also hit her 2 1/2 year mark on the 3rd this month. I will do a post on her in the next few days. I'm also at my 20 week mark which calls for another post. Time to get back on the blogging ball!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!