Wednesday, November 19, 2014

5 month (20 weeks) Bumpdate


How far along: 20 Weeks (21 now!)
Gender: Girl! 
Total weight gain: 13 lbs...Not to bad for being halfway through the pregnancy. I know they say you gain the most towards the end, but I'm not overly concerned with it to be honest. 
Maternity Clothes:   Definitely for my pants. I finagle getting into my Lululemon pants still, but they are pushing poor baby B so hard.  Shirts are about half maternity half regular, just looser shirts or long tanks underneath. The weather has been cold so my wardrobe has mainly been leggings, boots, and tunics or sweaters which I just love!! 
Sleep: Doing good. Not so much for poor David though...he lets me know often that the snoring has commenced. I did it with Delainey too the bigger she got so he is in for a long 19 more weeks. I am starting to have  more dreams which means I am not getting into the true deep sleep but I feel pretty rested in the morning so thats good. 
Miss Anything:  Holding Delainey. Because of my placenta previa, I am not allowed to lift anything over 20 pounds...so no more watching Georgia, lifting Delainey, doing anything too strenuous, and no long shopping trips to the mall or target. I have been trying my best not to do too much on my feet, but it's hard to sit still all the time. Thank the Lord for Grammy & Kelli who have been helping a lot with Delainey and my house :) 
Cravings: Nothing new really, still love all italian foods. Pineapple, apples with peanut butter, ramen noodles, string cheese. I am not so into Mexican these days. 
Symptoms: Feeling pretty good. Taking the past month pretty easy. I started feeling her kick around 18 weeks which I just love!! I love knowing she is active and doing good in there. I had another spotting scare at 20 weeks, but the Dr checked her out and said she looked Awesome! At 18 weeks they told me the placenta was completely covering the cervix, but on Monday it looked like it had moved to the side a bit which is a good thing so we need to keep her moving to the side! Other than the previa, I feel great and am enjoying the fall festivities. 
Belly Button in or out: It's out! 
Mood: Excited, moving along slowly but surely and hoping to find out in the next 6-7 weeks that the previa is 100% gone. It's great having the holidays here too with plenty of people to help with D and doing Christmas shopping. It makes the weeks pass quickly
Best Moment this month:  Deciding on a name: Blakely Ann McLaughlin is the official name of my sweet 2nd girly! It's also been nice to see her twice on ultrasound. 
Looking forward to:  Thanksgiving and Christmas with family and friends! woohoo! :) 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!