Monday, September 15, 2014

Delainey is going to be a ....

So 2 posts ago I blamed my lack of blogging on my tiredness. Well here is why I've been so tired lately........
Delainey is going to be a BIG SISTER!!

It has been quite the treat taking on 2 kids during my 1st trimester, but we have survived and I am hoping to regain my energy any day now. Baby McLaughlin #2 is due on March 30th so the kids will be just under 3 years apart. Looking back in hindsight, 3 years sounds just perfect to me vs the initial 2 years apart that I wanted. It has been a long journey to get to this point, but I know God had a better plan and his timing is perfect so we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

 I will try to do Baby Bump updates, but I can't guarantee I will be good at them. I am going to shoot for one every 4 weeks. Not enough changes every week to make it worth reading or writing about. We are scheduled to find out the sex on Halloween day so we have quite some time till we know the sex. For now David and I will just argue over whether he gets a Junior or not haha. I keep telling him it's probably a girl so no need to argue about it :) Anyways we are so excited for this next baby to join our family and can't wait to see what the future holds. Also thanks to everyone who has been praying for us over this past year or so. Please keep praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby! Love to you all!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!