Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Last weeks activities

This past week Desiree, my mom's best friend, came into town and brought with her her daughter and 2 grandsons, Caden or Grayson who are 6 and 4. We spent quite a few days with them swimming in the pool till the sun went down and playing lots of cards. We brought them to our community pool on Friday, and we headed to the beach on Saturday. By the end of the week, Delainey was so exhausted which led to some crazy behavior, but my sweet little girl is back! 





 As far as watching 2 goes, Georgia has jumped into our normal routine flawlessly. She goes to My gym with us, grocery shopping, and I have even gotten them down for a nap at the same time on a few days! D loves helping feed Georgia and doing other chores for me which are such a big help.

We start tutoring again at school this week, but don't have too much else on tap this week. I hope everyone has a good week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!