Sunday, August 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Grammy!

 Today we celebrate my mom being on this earth for 57 years. She not only is the best mom in the world, she also is the best grammy too! I know everyone says their mom is the best but seriously she is! Gram is leaving for 2 1/2 weeks on Wednesday to go meet our new baby nephews and Kelli and I are dying about how we will survive that long without mom. She is always there to watch our kids when we need some free time, cook us dinner, take us out to dinner, run errands for us, do our laundry, and the list goes on and on. We are so lucky to have such a fantastic role model for what a great mom and wife looks like. Heres to at least another 35 years of life Grammy! We love you so much!
As I mentioned earlier, my brother and his wife Brandi are expecting twin boys and they are scheduled for a c-section this Thursday. We can't wait to see pics of the new babies. Delainey is going from 1 cousin to 3 cousins! Christmas is going to be a lot more fun with all these kiddos running around in the years to come. 

This past week we enjoyed some story time at Barnes & Noble and lunch at Chick-fil-a. We also swam at the pool one day and ran errands.

 
Yesterday, I got to do some shopping by myself and have lunch with my friend Jessica while David watched D. Talk about heaven to spend just one day relaxing and taking my time while shopping! :) I hope everyone else had a great weekend. 
Best friends for life!!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!