Monday, June 9, 2014

Our week without Dad

I am happy to say we made it out alive with David being gone for 8 whole days. We definitely kept busy so we didn't go insane with it just being the 2 of us :) We had swim lessons everyday, Delainey moved up to the 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 year old class at My Gym, I worked out 4 days last week while Grammy watched D, we went to the pool twice, we babysat Georgia one day, we went to a pool party on Saturday, and of course did church where she was promoted to an older class as well this past week. All this changing of classes just solidifies how big she is getting! :( I started the official potty training today and it went great! I will do a post on what all I did in a day or two so I can include how these next few days go. 

Georgia and I got to snuggle in bed for almost an hour before Delainey woke up. I love a little baby that just burrows in your arms! D loves her little cousin!

We of course got our Friday donut treat for doing well at swim lessons. It also happened to be National Donut day so it was a free donut at that at Dunkin Donuts!
Saturday we went to a pool party for my friend Tom's 30th birthday. Delainey swam a little and hung out with baby Weston. We are anxiously awaiting for him to be a little more interactive with D. He's still in the newborn sleepy stage.
Her new class at church seemed to wear her out! She did come out singing about how God made the light and the dark. I love that she is actually understanding and learning more about God.
I'm hoping we are accident free tomorrow in the potty department. It is definitely more exhausting for the mom than the child. I can push through though…I just might need a large coffee tomorrow. :) Hope everyone has a great week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!