Thursday, May 22, 2014

Asheville bound for Matt's Wedding

Tomorrow morning (4:30 am to be exact) I will be heading north to Asheville, NC for one of my oldest friend's wedding. I have know Matt since 5th grade and gone to school with him since 6th grade. It is crazy to think we have been friends for almost 20 years. David and Delainey are staying home this weekend bc he is on call. I will be riding up there with Erica, Mike, & baby Weston. Prayers please for a smooth, easy ride with a 1 month old! :) We got an awesome 3 bedroom cabin we are staying at with another couple Amanda & Brett so it should be a good time. The wedding isn't until Sunday so we will have plenty of time to explore Asheville and enjoy the mountains. I'm gonna miss the queenie though! I'll be back on Monday and will do a weekend Recap with all my pictures from this weekend. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!

 The St. Joesph's middle school crew 2 christmas' ago. Friends since 6th grade
 2007 - Obviously my wedding
2010 - Erica's wedding weekend
 Matt & Megan's couple's shower 2 months ago

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!