Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Anniversary to us!

Yesterday, David and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary. It wasn't spent the way I had envisioned it, but we are going to go out to dinner this weekend to really celebrate. Dave was busy working and Delainey and I were flying home from our ski trip with his family. It is crazy to think it has already been 7 years, but it has been the best 7 years of my life. We have purchased a house, found our dream jobs (both teaching & staying home), purchased new cars, traveled a ton, and most importantly had the greatest gift come into our lives in the shape of a little girl! I could not ask for a better husband, father, provider, & leader for our family! God has truly blessed us and our marriage!!
Here's to many more vacations, memories, & years together! I love you babe!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!