Monday, September 23, 2013

It's a Girl!!


No not me.. I'm not pregnant. But Kelli is and we found out today that she is having a Girl!!
Tonight she had her ultrasound where she was able to find out the sex of the baby. After their ultrasound, we all met at their house to find out the good news in a scratch off! Jeff loves scratch offs so it was very fitting. Everyone grabbed their penny and scratched as hard as they could until Melissa found out first and yelled "girl!" I was guessing a girl from the beginning and am so excited Delainey is going to have a girl cousin to be her new best friend. They will be just under 2 years apart which is no big deal when they get a little older.
We all had dinner together afterwards and talked about the baby and potential names. I will share the name once it is set in stone. I can't believe we already know the sex. I feel like her pregnancy is flying by and before we know it baby girl Grif will be here!! YEA!
Anyways, I am off to bed because Delainey and I are taking a day trip to Seaworld tomorrow. We will be back with lots of great pictures!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!