Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'm going to be an Aunt!!


That's right folks, my sister Kelli is pregnant and due on March 13th! Not only am I excited to be an Aunt for the first time and spoil the baby and then pass it back :) but I am thrilled that Delainey will have a cousin close to her age!! I love being close to my cousin Melissa and can't wait for Delainey and Baby Grif to become best friends! 
Kelli is almost into her second trimester and has seemed to have a pretty good first trimester with only a few days of sickness. I can't wait to find out the sex of the baby and start the buying and planning of her shower begin! I am torn on what I want her to have. I think a boy would be very fitting for them, but I would love for D to have a girl close to her age to do girly things with. Either way I'm thrilled about it! Woohoo!! 
Here is Delainey saying happy birthday and I love you to Aunt Lala. (Hmm I wonder what my Aunt name will be! )


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!