Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bridesmaid Dress shopping

Today we went bridesmaid dress shopping for my friend Jessica's wedding in February. It was so much fun trying on all the different dresses. We have narrowed it down to 2 depending on our status come closer to the wedding. Erica or I could possibly be pregnant by February so that may change the style of dress. Of course Jessica has her heart set on a black mermaid cut dress that is gorgeous but over the top with the bow. Jess wants this dress regardless of a belly or not.
I am leaning more towards a chiffon dress if anyone is pregnant but who knows what will happen. After shopping we went to dinner at Taverna and I had a delicious goat cheese, beet, and chicken salad. My friend Krista had the pasta (which is homemade). I will definitely be coming back for that another day!

Delainey has her 15 month check up tomorrow with a few shots so hopefully all will go well! I will be back with a 15 month update tomorrow or Friday. We have a big weekend ahead...its a surprise though so I will share on Sunday just in case anyone important reads this! :) 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!