Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's the weekend!

Today has been a fun week filled with plenty of time in the sun. I started tutoring again this Tuesday. I am going to do it one day a week, but I have 5 kids so that will be some nice play money. Grammy is going to be watching Delainey on those days. Wednesday we were at the pool all day and then  I had girls supper club. I rented the baby signing time videos again from the library and Delainey is obsessed with them. It is the only thing on TV that has ever kept her attention for more than 3 minutes. This is her zoned in look :)
 Thursday we went to the beach with Grammy and Aunt Kelli and then out to lunch at Taco Lu. I have been once before, but it was much better than I remembered!
 Silly D couldn't decide which shoe to wear so why not one of each! 
 Trying our new jersey headbands
 Today we got up bright and early and went to Haigan's first birthday party. Delainey had a great time making necklaces and playing with some of her friends. After the party we headed to Grammy's for some swimming time. Did I mention what a nut Delainey is? haha
We are off to our second party for the day which I am sure is going to be an over the top ordeal. I will take plenty of pics and post soon. I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!