Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Recap - Part 3

David's sister Elizabeth came into town late Saturday, the night of the party, so on Sunday we hung out we them and had dinner at the McLaughlin's house. Delainey got to open 1 present early and she got blocks! We enjoyed dinner and played in the living room by the fire.
Then it was Christmas Eve. Poor Dave hates to shop and puts everything off until the last minute. I think he saw all the gifts I bought him and he felt bad so on Christmas Eve morning he took Delainey and I to the mall to go shopping. Of course when I have free reign to buy whatever I want, I end up with clothes for Delainey! I did get some new mascara and a make up kit from Sephora so that was exciting.
Like every Christmas Eve, we attended church for the candlelight service, then went out to dinner at an Italian restaurant, and back to the parents to play games and open a Christmas eve gift which happens to be pajamas! Delainey even got two pairs of Christmas pajamas!
After the games were over, we headed home to get some sleep before Santa came in the morning!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!