Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful 30 - Day 4 & 26 Weeks

Today I am thankful for my dog. Lilly is a teacup yorkie weighing in around 4 pounds. She will be 9 years old this Christmas. Lilly was 100% my first child and I was obsessed with her. Since having D, poor Lilly has taken a backseat and doesn't get nearly as much love as she used to. I am hoping my lack of interest in Lilly since having D is not a sign that I will do the same thing to D when I have another kid. Although I'm allergic to Lilly, I love snuggling with her and the occsional make out we share. (haha I know gross but true!)
Delainey also turned 26 weeks this past Thursday. It was a huge week because Delainey got her first 2 teeth! They came in together which was a good thing so all the pain was at once instead of spreading it out. It took her a day or 2 to get used to the feeling of teeth. Hopefully they will be bright white and straight to save me some money down the road! :)
Poor Delainey also got a rash this weekend. I am not entirely sure what it was, but it was gone within 2 days. I think it was Roseola, but we go to the Dr. on Thursday so I will ask for sure.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!