Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful 30 - Day 1

Since November is the month that we celebrate Thanksgiving, I am jumping on the bandwagon with other bloggers and posting something I am thankful for everyday this month.

I am thankful for my sweet daughter Delainey Marie! Even though she has only been a part of my life    for the past 6 months (or 15 if you count the pregnancy), she truly is the greatest gift God good have ever given me. She makes me want to be a better person. She makes me smile & laugh all day long. She makes me appreciate each day that I have on this earth & not take anything for granted. She makes me love my husband more each day. She makes me realize I lucky I am to have such a great family. She makes me want to be a better Christian each day. Delainey has changed my entire perspective on what's important in life and I can't thank her enough for that. She is the sweetest little girl who brings meaning to my life and I love her more than words can ever explain.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!