Monday, October 8, 2012

22 Weeks

I am so behind on my posts it is ridiculous! David has been hoarding the computer for work and it is so hard to do a blog post on the ipad hence the lack of posts. Thursday was D's 22 week birthday.


We went out to dinner Thursday night and she sat in a high chair for the first time. She is almost able to sit up alone. We had to stuff blankets behind her to help support her, but it worked pretty well.

On Friday we hung out at the house and then went to my mom's to meet some family friends (the Cook's) that were in town. We knew them from way back when we lived in Miami and grew up with their kids. After that Delainey & I went to meet Emily for dinner at Maggiano's. It was delicious as usual. I have another blog post coming about our weekend. Stay tuned.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!