Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekend Recap

On Saturday we headed to Tally for the FSU vs. Wake football game. We left D at home with her grandmas for the night and headed over with Emily and Jessica.  It was a noon game and it was ridiculously hot so the girls went to watch the game at the bar while Dave went to the game with Kelli & Jeff. We had a great time catching up with old friends and staying at my friend Andrea's house. Andrea just bought a town home so I decided it make her a housewarming gift. I was pretty impressed with how it turned out. Thanks pinterest!
 Here is a pic of Dave and his boys. They have been doing this ridiculous pose for years now.
 

So apparently we missed the memo that the new trend is high waisted mom jeans that are cut off so your butt hangs out. EVERY single girl in Tally was sporting this trend. I guess I'm not trendy bc this is one trend I'm going to have to pass on. :)

We got back to Jax Sunday morning early. (I was a Nazi getting everyone in the car. I couldn't wait to get home to see D even though it was only one night!) Sunday we just hung out at the house and snuggled. Here's daddy with his 2 ladies!

 We don't have too much on tap for this week. A lot of hanging out at the house and cleaning since its a rainy week. We have mom to mom Wednesday and Lilly is getting the rest of her teeth pulled on Friday. (Poor dog is going to be toothless, but it's better that than to be in pain from them rotting out.) Also this Wednesday I am hosting our first Girl's Supper club at my house so that should be fun. We are doing a pizza party theme and making our own individual pizzas. I will take some pictures and post how it goes on Thursday. Here are a few pics to leave you with of Delainey hanging at the house and being silly.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!