Monday, September 10, 2012

Playdate Monday!

Today was a very exciting day for Delainey. She got to meet 2 of her soon to be best friends. We started out the morning by working out at Timed Exercise. My body is finally getting used to the workouts and I am starting to walk like a normal human being again. She just watches everyone and listens to the music while I workout which is a blessing because it is hard to get up there in the evenings. Then we came home and my friend Audrey and her daughter Braelyn came over to play for a little while. Braelyn is exactly 3 months older than D. Audrey and I were pregnant at the same time while coaching volleyball so it was fun to share stories and learn from each others' experiences. I completely forgot to take a pic of Delainey and Braelyn playing together on their playmats, but we are going to start making it more of a routine so hopefully I will have a pic of them together soon.

Then we took a nice little nap then headed over to my friend Sara's house to meet baby Gannon who is only 8 days old. He is such a cutie! He's a big boy weighing in at 10 lbs but looking at him you would never guess he weighed that much. It was great to catch up with Sara and hang out for a little while. I did get a picture of them together but he was not happy at the time because he was hungry! :)




After Sara's we went to the grocery store, cleaned the house, and then I cooked dinner. I tried a new recipe from The Cheesecake Factory. It was the Madiera Chicken recipe and it was delicious and not hard to do either! Of course I added a side of noodles (instead of mashed potatoes) and put the sauce all over them as well. Here is the link to the recipe:http://www.recipesecrets.net/CheesecakeFactoryChickenMadeira.html Off we go to watch Monday night football!

Here is a pic from church yesterday I just had to share!
 
One more that Kel sent me from Cam's party. Haha!
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!