Friday, September 28, 2012

21 Weeks

We are at 21 weeks! It has been a fairly relaxing and peaceful week for Delainey and I. We have spent our mornings sleeping in till 9ish & drinking Pumpkin Chai Tea Lattes while watching Kathie Lee and Hoda. I don't know why, but I love their show. They give great fashion advice and always have the coolest new gadgets. Anyways, we started feeding Delainey 4 ounces of formula in addition to breastfeeding for her last feeding of the night. WOW what a difference a full belly makes! She has been sleeping from 10:30 pm to 7 am the past 3 nights. Hopefully this will be a permanent thing!



 
Today we ran some errands and hit up Babies R Us. I am so anxious and excited to start feeding D solid foods. I have a sweet Beaba babycook food processer/steamer that my Dad bought us that is ready to go with all the matching gadgets. We stocked up today on bowls, spoons that change color if the food is too hot, easy wipe bibs, a suction cup toy for the high chair (since D always throws her toys on the floor), and a box of rice cereal. I am going to wait till D turns 6 months to start doing solid foods, but lord knows we are prepared and ready to go! (1 month to go!)

We also got some fur boots for the winter! She loved them! :)

 
Anyways is anyone else loving that all the shows are back! I think David and I have a slight addiction to TV, just look at our DVR. On any given night we have atleast 4 or 5 shows being recorded. We have the faves back like Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Modern Family, Hawaii 5-0, Criminal Minds, Law & Order, the Voice and the list goes on and on. As far as new shows that we have picked up, they are Guys with Kids and Revolution. David also has Vegas on the list of things to record. Not that I need more shows, but does anyone have any must see shows?!

D was clearly not interested in the shows tonight haha

So tomorrow my Mom, Delainey, & I are heading up to Atlanta to stay with my friend Morgan and visit my grandma, Cora, and my aunt and cousins. They have never met D before so we wanted to take her up their to introduce her to everyone. I am excited for D to meet her Great grandma because she is unfortunately the only Great grandparent still living. I wish my other grandparents could have met her. They would have loved her. We will be sure to take lots of pics over the weekend and be back on Sunday night with a recap of the weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!