Tuesday, August 21, 2012

She rolled!

It's official...Delainey can now roll from her back to her stomach! Last night I put her down for bed while she was still awake. She usually kicks her legs and whines alittle bit but falls asleep fairly quickly. I went into my bedroom and turned on the monitor and low and behold she was on her stomach! I was definitely worried about letting her sleep on her stomach but she slept great! She can turn her head from side to side so I thought she would be okay. I did pull the bumper up so there is space underneath so she doesn't suffocate if she rolls into it. Any advice on sleeping on the stomach? Should I force her to stay on her back? Anyways, this past week we started sleep training and putting her down to bed at 10 pm. She sleeps till 6ish and I feed her then she goes back to bed until 8 or 9 am. I have been sleeping great!

Today we are going to run some errands and have lunch at our favorite "The French Pantry" with my cousins Melissa and Kent. As soon as I get the pictures from Melissa's camera, I will do a baby dedication post. It was an awesome day! Talk to you guys soon!

How cute are these tights with the ruffle!?!?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!