Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Orleans Bound

Tomorrow we are heading over to New Orleans for the weekend for my brother's wedding. I have never been so I am really excited to go! I'm not sure how much time we will have to sightsee with all the wedding festivities, but hopefully I'll at least get a trolley ride in. We are stopping tomorrow night in Pensacola to stay with Dave's friend Clark to break up the trip and will be back on Sunday.

Today we ran errands to prepare for the trip and we went to lunch with a coworker, Josh. We ate at the French Pantry. It's a little hole in the wall place that's only open from 11-2 during the week. The food is AMAZING! Every time we go there's a line out the door, but it is definitely worth the wait. It is all freshly baked breads, paninis and salads, and to-die-for desserts. Now that I'm unemployed I will have to frequent there much more often. Anyways hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll be back to post pics of our trip on Monday.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!