Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Month of March Recap

Guys I am so sorry I have been so MIA lately! I feel like March 1st just hit and here we are already on the 27th today. Where did the past 4 weeks go?!? We have been super busy but all of it has been so much fun! If you follow me on Instagram this will be a repeat for you. Bc lets be honest, all I have time for is a few pictures and 2 sentences...not even time for Facebook haha. So here is what has been going on!
Delainey has started softball and she is really enjoying it. There are no practices, just games, so the idea that they aren't really learning is kind of driving me crazy! Crazy mom over here has brought her up to the field early once or twice to do batting practice and practice her catching and throwing. Her swing is coming along nicely and she loves playing pitcher bc they get the most action. Games are usually once or twice a week. We also signed D up for the Julington Creek Swim team starting at the end of April so stay tuned for the swim posts to come back!

Mom went out to Oklahoma to get the twins so we spent a week in Jax playing with them nearly every day after school. One day I let D skip and we all went to the zoo which was lots of fun.

We had our spring break and we did a big Richie family reunion to Banner Elk this year. 7 adults and 8 kids all in one house. The house we got was dynamite and had plenty of room for the kids to run and things to do. It had a tennis court, pool table, ping pong, video games, lacrosse, archery... anything you could think of. While we were there we went on some adventures and went to the Linville Caverns, went tubing on Sugar Mountain, went to Grandfather mountain and walked across the mile high swinging bridge, and saw snow and sledded in our yard. We also celebrated Georgia's 5th birthday and Blakely's 4th bday a little early. It was great to have all the nieces and nephews in one place and we all had a great time! Cant wait for our next adventure next year!








This week we have just been getting back into the swing of our daily schedule of BSF, gymnastics, and school. Tomorrow is Blakely Ann's 4th birthday though!! So we are off this weekend on another trip to Disney to celebrate her. We are staying at the Disney Dolphin again and will be doing Epcot on Friday and Magic Kingdom on Saturday. We've got lots of swimming and fun ahead and I have little surprises for her throughout the weekend. It is going to be a great time! Hopefully I will be better in the month of April on posting. In a perfect world I will do a whole Banner Elk recap, Blakely's 4th bday recap and Samuel's 3 month recap because he is 3 months old tomorrow! Big day tomorrow! Off to bed I go friends! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete