Saturday, February 23, 2019

Life lately - February recap

I feel so bad I haven't been keeping you guys in the loop the past month. My last post was Sammy's 2 month update. Whoops! We have had a fun and busy February so here is a recap of what we have been doing if you don't follow along on Instagram. (By the way I'm pretty good at updating things on there so follow along, since I am clearly not reliable on here lol). Anyways here is what we have been up to.

The first weekend of February we just hung out and enjoyed some time with Dad since he was away on his national sales meeting and on call lots in January.

The 2nd weekend we all went down to Universal for Dave's annual branch meeting. They have wised up and treat the families now so we all got to go. They put us up in a room at the Royal Pacific hotel and paid for all of us to go to Islands of Adventure the next day. It was a lovely weekend and Samuel was a champion!! We drove down early on Friday and took the ferry boat from the hotel to city walk. We walked around and ate dinner at the Toothsome Chocolate factory restaurant. The girls thought it was Willy Wonka's factory lol. We of course had an over the top milkshake for dessert bc they are known for those and their sundaes. Then we headed back to the hotel to hang out with some of Daves coworkers and the girls swam till about 9:30. The next morning Dave had a breakfast meeting and then we headed to Islands of Adventure. There wasn't a ton Blakely could do but Delainey had a blast. She loved all the rides and her favorite was the drop one from way up high. She was too short for the Hulk so that upset her but soon she will be able to do it. We left the park around 4 and headed to my sister Kelli's house about 30 minutes away. We let the cousins play and just hang out and spent the night there. Sunday morning we headed to a trampoline park with tons of different activities. It was totally up Delainey's alley. She rock climbed, did the ropes course, zipline, did bumper cars... it was a great time. We headed back home after that. 





We celebrated Valentines Day 

The next weekend Dave and I attended the marriage retreat at our church which was 2 days. It was the author of the book called Love and Respect and he offered some great advice. We really enjoyed it. Then we took the boat out for an afternoon cruise. Sammy loves the boat! 



This weekend we started softball practice for D which is every Friday night until games start in 2 weeks. Today we took Delainey to her 1st Spartan mud race and she loved it! She did really well and ended up getting 1st place in her age division/group. She said this is what she wants to do when she grows up. LOL The adult one looked intense though. Way more than this mama would like to do. 


D also had a big project we worked on all month called the Living Museum and she was pocahontas for it. 


Other than that we have just been busy with our usual gymnastics, Bible study, Mom 2 mom and school. I will be back on Thursday with Sammy's 2 month update. Time for shots :( I can't wait to see how big he has gotten though. He is such a great baby and we love him so much. He just goes with the flow to all his big sisters events. 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete