Thursday, December 27, 2018

It's Go Time! Baby Samuel arrives tomorrow!

I can't believe we are here and it is officially time for baby Samuel to come out. It is such a surreal feeling full of mixed emotions. On one hand, I can't wait to hold him, see what he looks like, see him with his big sisters, and have him be the missing piece to our family that we have longed for for the past 2 years. But I also am nervous. Not about having 3 kids or even about how things will go once he is here. I am nervous about the actual labor and delivery part. I felt this same way when I had Blakely. I just know things aren't all rainbows and butterflies and the motherly instinct of what if something goes wrong kicks in because I have another child at home to take care of. Blakely cried little tonight when I left her and it just broke my heart.

I am also not sure how I feel about this induction deal. It has been super convenient to clean my house, pack my bags, drop the girls at Gammoe's house, but the anticipation that comes with it is not so lovely. I also know I am going to never be pregnant again so I am just cherishing these last few kicks and the last day of having my belly.

So off we go tomorrow morning to the hospital. I call at 6 am to see if they have room for us first and if they are full they schedule me for another day. I will be so upset if this is the case so please add that to the list of prayers that we get in and get things rolling tomorrow. Then once we are there we will start the pitocin, break my water and hopefully meet Sammy a few hours later. My previous labors were about 12 hours from first contraction to birth. About 8 hours once I was at the hospital so hopefully he will be here by tomorrow afternoon. I would love some prayers that labor progresses smoothly and we welcome a perfectly healthy little boy with no complications throughout the day. Thank you all so much for being on this journey with me over the past 2 years and I have felt the love and prayers throughout. Stay tuned to instagram or facebook for updates on when Samuel arrives and hopefully I will be back next week with a birth story. XOXO




3 comments:

  1. my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody at baby center told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will conceive once we follow his instructions ,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Priest Babaka, Because his pregnancy spell cast and herbal remedy help us, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka if you are trying to have a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need help to GET PREGNANT? contact Priest Babaka on this email (babaka.wolf@gmail.com), i am here to share my testimony on HOW I CONCEIVE my babies after i suffer from PCOS and my TUBES ARE TIED, i have been married to my husband for 11 years without no issue. i had problems with my in-laws even my husband started to have new affairs aside our marriage.it was a very terrible thing to bear, been to many doctors and yet my case remain the same, i was now seen as always unhappy. my husband was not given me any attention that i needed from him. on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on Trying To Conceive with pcos and my tubes are tied, and i came across a story of a woman who Priest Babaka helped to conceive a twins under same condition as mine. so i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life. today i am a proud mom with two son.contact him today via email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka he will surely make your dreams come through

    ReplyDelete