Sunday, November 18, 2018

Samuel's Baby Shower

2 Weeks ago, Samuel and I were celebrated at the most perfect baby shower ever. My sister and a few friends threw an Italian themed baby shower as we have "A little meatball on the way!" So cute right?!?! The shower was a Maggianos where Dave and I actually got married so we kept saying how we have come full circle almost 12 years later! The food was amazing, the company was great and of course the decorations were gorgeous and over the top. We were so blessed that so many people came from near and far to celebrate baby Sam. It has been quite the journey to get here and he is definitely loved so much already.  It was seriously the most perfect day ever! Here are some pictures of all the people who were able to make it. 




Here are some pictures of the decor: How cute are the flowers in tomato cans! And the meatball cake pops! I could die! I loved the pictures of my Bumpa too who Samuel is named after. 




So this picture is me crying opening a present. Gram took the girls to build a bear and made their little brother a stuffed teddy bear. They recorded their voices saying, Hi baby Samuel I am Delainey/Blakely, I love you! It was so sweet and just made me cry to think of how loved this little boy is already. This bear will be special keepsake for life.
It was just a wonderful day all around and we are so blessed and grateful to God for all the loved ones we have in our life. Who helped plan and throw this shower for us, who attended, who gave gifts to get us ready for him, and to those who couldn't come but have prayed and supported us over the past 2 years. We are so thankful for all of you and couldn't have done it without you! So thanks! We  love you! XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!