Monday, April 23, 2018

Frozen Transfer Complete

Sorry I didn't get around to blogging until tonight. I was busy listening to church messages, catching up on some shows, and making a shutterfly book (which apparently didn't save half way through! ugg) while laying around resting. Dave was on call this past weekend and instead of him bringing me in for the transfer and being stressed in case he got called in to surgery, we opted for my Mom, Gram, to take me. Just easier and more relaxing.
So Gram picked me up at 8:15 and we headed to the Doctor on a dreary rainy day. I drank my 20 oz and water, changed into a gown and hopped up on the table. Gram got to come back there with me which was fun so she could see how all this works. She was fascinated at the science behind it. The Doctor came in asked my name and date of birth, said the embryo thawed good and in it went. You can see where the liquid with the embryo goes on an ultrasound machine so we got to see that part. The embryologist checked the catheter to make sure the embryo came out and gave us the all clear to go potty and get dressed. And off we went, technically pregnant at that moment.


Then I headed to an acupuncture session straight after and it really did help with my staying relaxed and not worrying about it all. I came home afterwards and laid in bed for the most part except for trips to the potty and the kitchen LOL. Dave ended up bringing the kids home around 3 and we watched some movies, he cooked dinner, and called it a day. It was nice just laying around while he did all the work :)

Sunday Gram took the girls to church and Dave & I went to see I can only imagine at the movie theaters (my all time favorite song and the movie was amazing!) and then walked around the mall and had a nice little date day together.

The weekend was lovely! So now we just wait. I am scheduled for a blood test on May 1st. Just one week away from tomorrow so I can make it to that. I have been having some cramping which is normal but other than that no other symptoms. So we are hoping and praying this time is the charm! Thanks for your prayers for everything going well Saturday. The nurse even said well that was quick and easy, so I am glad that is how it turned out. I will keep you all posted. Also I plan to do another blog post this week since it is National Infertility Awareness Week. And we all know awareness is near and dear to my heart! So stay tuned for that! XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!