Saturday, October 21, 2017

Life Lately through the camera roll

Hey guys I can't believe it has been over a month since I have done a blog post! I am so sorry! Life got very busy over the past few weeks. Delainey started girl scouts every other week and volleyball at the YMCA twice a week which I am the coach of; BSF started up and Blakely gave up her nap so I now have zero time to do my BSF questions except for at night, I am playing volleyball one day a week and the weekends have just been crazy with traveling and sports and fun fall stuff! So here is a photo dump of all we have been doing over the past month. I am hoping I will be better about posting more frequently! Hope you all are doing well!

Haircuts, gymnastics, volleyball, beach days, Sunday naps, weekend to Orlando for Islands of Adventure and Needtobreathe concert, field trips, boat days, school, bobbing for apples, Bartram Trail half time dance, and Infertility Awarness Hope Walk.











No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!