Sunday, August 20, 2017

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY

Hey guys! Its officially transfer week! I had my appointment on Wednesday and all was still well with my blood levels and ultrasound. So Friday I got a phone call letting me know we were good to go on Thursday and my time slot is 9:30. This day literally has approached so quickly with all the craziness going on lately. I actually haven't even thought about the fertility stuff that much because I haven't had time to. And I intend to keep it that way. Keep living my busy life and planning trips and fun regardless of the outcome. Hopefully I will be less stressed which is helpful in the long run.

I have stopped my lupron shots and have been enjoying the 4 day window before shots start up again. On Tuesday I start the dreaded heparin shots. The bruising, lumpy, twice a day, full vile shots. They burn and I just really don't enjoy them. Oh well it's a small price to pay and I'll survive. I started Crinone (vaginal progesterone) twice a day yesterday and will continue that through 10 weeks. So that is it as far as meds go. My hot flashes and headaches haven't been as bad lately and I have a feeling I will start to get more tired from the progesterone in the next few days.

We have a busy week of lunch with Delainey tomorrow and then taking her out of school early for the Solar Eclipse, Blakely has her first day of Preschool on Wednesday and I have my transfer on Thursday and basically lay in bed for 48 hours after that. Time to read some books, listen to some church messages, and watch some good chick flicks. My #1 agenda is to actually make Delainey's 5 year old photo book which we are clearly a few months late on.

Please say some prayers for a successful transfer and a healthy baby 9 months from now. We are ready to add another to the McLaughlin family and we are praying God thinks 3rd time is the charm! Thank you for all your continued support and prayers as we continue on the journey for Baby McLaughlin #3! XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!