Friday, August 25, 2017

(IN)FERTILITY FRIDAY - TRANSFER #3

Yesterday I had my 3rd and final frozen transfer. We officially are out of eggs. Dr. Brown put in my last 2 eggs yesterday and said "Here's your twin boys." I said at this point Dr. I'll take anything....boy, girl, 1, 2...I am good with any of it! So I laid there as long as they would let me, walked to my car at a snails pace doing kegels the whole way and laid in the back of the truck the entire way home. I didn't even go pee till I got home which was quite painful but not taking any chances this time. He gave me my embryo report card and both eggs they put in were 4Bs. 5A is the absolute best. I was thinking these would be like 3Cs since they were the last ones, but I guess all my eggs were about the same as far as grading goes. So that is hopeful because 4B is good. So now the 2 week wait (2WW) begins!





I have been laying in bed for the past day and half and have gotten lots accomplished. I made Delainey's 5 year old shutterfly photo book, paid bills online, set up someone to come give me a quote for built in bookcases for the office, and watched all my DVR Real housewives shows. I only got out of bed twice yesterday to pee and take my meds/shots. God bless Daves parents who have had the girls since yesterday morning. They have picked them up and taken them to school, fed them, did a sleep over and even managed to cook me dinner last night. Dave picked it up and served me dinner in bed. So lucky to have such awesome family to help!

Today I moved to the couch, drank some decaf coffee and did a little bible study. I decided to watch the movie The Shack today and it was amazing! I of course cried multiple times throughout it, but the way it personified God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit was spot on and it really changed your perspective on God. (I thought it would not do justice at all) Not to ruin it but they told the main character to choose which of his 2 children he would send to hell and which one to heaven. Of course he couldn't choose and said take me. And they said well how do you think God feels having to choose which of his children to send. So true even if they are a horrible person who deserves it. They are still God's child. Mind blown that even the worst humans deserve to be redeemed and not judged. Thats just a tiny example of some of the stuff they said. I literally caught myself saying over and over "yes, exactly!" I highly recommend it for everyone. I'm gonna make Dave watch it tonight and I'll watch it again.

Anyway back to infertility stuff. I continue over the next week and half to take my crinone estrogen and heparin. The shots are killing me in the stomach. It is like I have tons of scar tissue built up in my stomach so it is hard to find somewhere to inject easily. I emailed my nurse today to see if I can change location for my shots so we will see what she says. Please keep the prayers coming for a baby to implant and grow into a healthy child over the next 9 months. And I will be back with some news the Tuesday after Labor Day. I'll leave you with a quote from the movie I liked. "When I live in you, then together we can live through everything that happens to you." So glad God is with me every step of my life! It's a lot easier to have true joy and peace! XOXO






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!