Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Life over the past 2 weeks

Hey guys! Sorry it has been almost 2 weeks since my last post! I took off to enjoy memorial day weekend and then the girls and I vacationed at Disney for a few days and am just getting back into the swing of things.
Here is a little bit of what we have been doing:
The Friday of Memorial Day weekend we had a beach day with some of our friends. The tide pool was perfect for the kids to lay in and play.

Then the next day we swam and cooked out at the house with friends. Delainey was so worn out from swimming she fell asleep on the float. LOL
Then Sunday we swam and cooked out with the family. That Tuesday we left for a girls trip to Disney for 2 nights. I will do a separate blog post on our trip. Then we came back and Delainey had her first swim meet this past weekend. She did really well on the backstroke, but the freestyle needs some work. :) She really enjoyed it and it's a good thing because it is our life every Saturday for the next 8 weeks! :) 


Poor Pops had to swim with all 4 of the granddaughters in between races. LOL

Saturday night we went to Freedom Fest, a concert at our church that was helping to stop human trafficking. For King & Country sang as well as a few other bands and then there were fireworks to finish the night. 


So we have had a busy but fun past few weeks.  I have my 2 week from my D&C follow up appointment tomorrow. So  I will be back this Friday with an Infertility post and to let you know on where we are going from here. I hope you all have a great week! XOXO


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!