Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day to the best mom a girl could ask for. You are always there to give us advice, support, lend a hand, babysit, feed us, pray for us, and do pretty much anything we need. You have shown us what it looks like to be a Godly woman who loves the Lord and puts everyone else before herself. We are so lucky to have you in our lives and we cherish everyday we get to spend with you. You truly are my best friend! Thanks for being the best mom and Grammy in the world! 
Shout out to my mother-in-law as well! I could not have picked a better mother in law. You did such a fantastic job raising a selfless, supportive, caring young man, and you are always there to help with Delainey! Thanks for being a great Gammoe and mother to my wonderful husband! 
 And lastly thanks to my best friend at life, Delainey Marie, for making me a Mommy and letting me get to spend every single day with you! Being your Mom is the best job in the entire world and I love you very much!

One last shout out to my other best friend, (funny how my 3 best friends are my family:), my sister Kelli, Happy 1st Mothers day to you! You are an awesome mom to Georgia and she is perfect in every way!! We love you! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!